Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you have a secure server for credit card transactions?
Yes, Georgia Boot Store.com uses a separate secure server for the safety of our customers. When the order is placed, you are sent automatically to the secure server to finish the transaction.
2. What is your return policy?
Georgia Boot Store will accept returns within 30 days of shipment. We always recommend trying the shoes on at home on carpeting to make sure the fit and feel is what is best for you. The shoes must be clean and free from wear. Another phrase we use is that it needs to be in "store bought condition". A refund or replacement will be given when the shoes are returned. Please see our returns & exchanges page for more information here.
For Rocky Boot ONLY products all have a 1-Year, limited warranty in normal use against any manufacturing flaw(s), defective materials, and workmanship. For Rocky Boots this warranty also covers Gore-Tex® bootie liners against leakage for 1 year. All other waterproof construction is guaranteed to be leak-proof for 6 months from date of purchase.
For Product Defects:
Please call our toll free number 888-824-3613, and we can discuss your options. Boots that are possibly defective will be returned to the manufacturer's quality control department for examination. Please clean up any dirty boots and renew as good as possible. Dirty boots will be refused by GeorgiaBootStore.com and the manufacturer. Below is the return schedule from the date of purchase and credit policy for footwear that is found to be defective.
Defective shoes must be returned within 60 days of receiving your order. Please send us your note with the description of the defect and we will exchange your shoes for a new pair. Normal wear and tear of the shoe will not be considered to be a defect. Footwear found to have abusive sole and upper treatment may not be returned for any reason.
Note: Customer is responsible for return shipping on all defective products. Only one new pair of shoes can be deemed defective per order. Additional defectives will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
In all cases the warranty term begins on the date of the original purchase and must be returned within 60 days.
For items that are shipped & then refused by purchaser Georgia Boot Store charges a $25 refusal fee. This is to cover the cost of shipping, handling, and shipping related fees both ways.
3. How does your shoes and boots vary as far as size goes?
Manufacturers such as Nike have footwear that tends to run somewhat smaller than Georgia Boots, Thorogood and Wolverine. Please keep that in mind when ordering. You may want to order 1/2 size smaller than your normal athletic type shoes. If you would like to speak to a customer service associate, please call our Customer Service Department Toll Free at: 1.888.824.3613.
4. Can I get my Shoes or Boots shipped 2nd day?
Rush and Express Shipping may be selected for shipping when placing your order online or, you may call us at 1-888-824-3613, and we will arrange UPS ground, Rush Shipping, Express Shipping, and we also ship via the U.S. Postal service. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing of your order when considering which shipment method you shall choose.
5. Do you ship outside the continental U.S.?
Yes, we do ship outside of the United States of America for APO/FPO Boxes as well as Hawaii and Alaska.
We have partnered with Bongo International to service our international customers
At checkout, choose your international destination from the country drop down menu. Once you select your country and attempt to checkout, you will be automatically transferred to www.bongous.com Bongo's Secure International Checkout page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
Upon completion of your order, Bongo will charge your credit card for the entire purchase and then re-purchase those items from our site on your behalf. We will ship the goods to Bongo's Global Distribution Facility and they will be forwarded to your international address
All payment, shipping, or return requests should be submitted to Bongo at Support@BongoUS.com
6. Do we have other ways of ordering footwear from you besides using the secure method?
Yes, there are 2 other ways to order from Georgia Boot Store.
A.) You may use our Toll Free Phone Number to order at 1.888.824.3613 or
B) You may mail your order to us at Georgia Boot Store, 653 Triangle Road, Fond du Lac, WI 54935.
7. Why should I order from Georgia Boot Store?
Georgia Boot Store gives our customers rock bottom prices. With Georgia Boot Store, there is no middle man! Georgia Boot Store deals directly with the manufacturer and passes the savings onto our customers! We also provide excellent customer service with any questions or problems that may present itself with the products.
8. Besides accepting credit cards, does Georgia Boot Store accept money orders, certified checks?
Yes, Georgia Boot Store does accept these types of payment. Money order along with certified check orders are processed within 24 hours of receiving the order. We do not accept Personal checks.
9. How do I take care of my shoes or boots?
- Clean leather with a conditioner/cleaner. Clean Cordura nylon with detergent and water.
- Treat waterproof leather with a Saddle Soap product only. Treat smooth leather with a quality shoe polish, then buff. Full grain leather can first be treated with a boot oil or silicone before applying the polish.
- Allow footwear to dry slowly at room temperature only, never by a heat source.
- Keep the insides of the footwear dry and clean with powders and disinfectant sprays. Consider a second pair. This allows the one to dry out thoroughly while the other pair is being worn.
- It is important for our customers to know that in-stock items are processed for shipment as quickly as possible. If a change or cancellation is needed, call our customer service immediately at 1-888-824-3613 or email email@example.com. A $14.95 fee will be charged for changes or cancelled orders. We will do our best to cancel or change your order, however, we may not be able to cancel an order if the item has already been processed, packed or shipped. If this is the case you may receive a 15% restock fee once the boots are returned to our facility if you still choose not to keep them.
We hope the FAQ page has helped you with any questions you may have. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, call us Toll-Free at: 1.888.824.3613.